Application Security Engineer
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats.
This position supports sales and customer success productivity by helping our team to close deals and roll out solutions where the customer requirements are. The Solutions Engineer helps scope and delivers critical pre and post-sales solutions by working alongside sales, engineering, and technical support resources. Through the ability to effectively position, demonstrate and drive RFP’s, Proof of Value/Concept trails, this role will help our customers gain insight into how our solutions can solve their business challenges, ensuring proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Reporting into the CEO & Sales Lead of intigriti.
Key Responsibilities as a Technical Solutions engineer
- Proactively scopes the technical solution requirements to address customer needs, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Intigriti
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, customer success and engineering resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Develop an understanding of the applicability of the Intigriti offering to business use case scenarios versus alternative approaches/solutions
- Conduct face to face customer demonstrations and meetings
- Build and own collaterals (presentations, templates, and related documents) pertinent to the success of Proof of Value/Concepts, RFP’s, and pre-sales activities.
- Participate in Intigriti and industry events
- Responsible for successful post-sales implementation, through effective coordination with Internal teams, stakeholders and Partners
- Consultant and able to remain confident in technically challenging discussions
Skills we are looking for:
- General software development experience
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
- 5 years of industry experience, including 2 or more years in Solutions engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive service-oriented personality
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
Nice to haves:
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Software Security experience
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check