Business Development Manager - Netherlands
Who are we?
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +30,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
What makes an BDM successful?
Coachability, Curiosity, Work Ethic, Creativity and Intelligence.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a track record of success and trying out new things. Our SDR’s understand and enjoy technology, prospecting, learning and ultimately wants to establish a career in technology sales.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)& Business Development Managers (BDMs) are a key part of our Sales team, you will be key in helping us continue to grow our presence across the Netherlands. You will break into new accounts and foster relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments.
Key Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive team
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc..
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
Skills we are looking for:
- Any previous experience in Sales, Tech or agency recruitment is a plus
- Thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- The detail-oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- SaaS or cybersecurity experience and an interest in Tech are a plus
- Excellent communication and creativity skills
- Native Dutch speaker (required) other languages are a plus!
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you, whether that’s as an Account Executive, Team Lead, or another route!
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check