Business Development Representative UK
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are a key part of our Sales team and as our first UK BDR you will be key in helping us continue to grow our presence in the UK market. You will break into new accounts and foster relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments.
What makes a BDR successful?
Coachability, Curiosity, Work Ethic, Creativity, and Intelligence. We are looking for a high performer who has a track record of success, has demolished their previous quotas, and possesses polished phone and writing skills. The BDR understands and enjoys technology, prospecting, learning, and ultimately wants to establish a career in technology sales.
Key Responsibilities as a Business Development Representative UK
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive team
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, etc..
- Participate in regular training & informational session
Skills we are looking for:
- Understanding of BDR Day-to-Day (This is a Big plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in Sales, New business development, recruitment, etc..
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- The detail-oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- SaaS or cybersecurity experience a plus
- Excellent communication and creativity skills
- Native in English and any other languages are a plus
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check