Director of Customer Success
As our Director of Customer Success, you will be key in helping us with the Customer Success processes & delivery. As the Director of Customer Success, you will be working closely with our valuable clients to provide them with advice, support, and nurturing to launch Intigriti with an eye towards customer success, expansions, and renewals. As a director you must know the company’s products inside out to help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
Key Responsibilities as Director of Customer Success
- Being responsible for the entire customer success cycle
- Responsible for the lead transition from sales to implementation and providing training, support, and guidance to customers as they deploy Intigriti across their business.
- Manage and hire a team of CSM's and coach them into a high-performing team.
- Provide support to our current and future customers (lead regular meetings, provide online support, etc.) to support the success with their deployment to ensure renewal and/or expanded use of Intigriti.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of Intigriti’s team, including support, sales, and product teams.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales and development teams to provide timely product feedback and to serve as the customer advocate to resolve any issues.
- Develop and document best practices for support process and product improvements.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Intigriti, while delivering customer happiness
- Implement process improvements and create scalable programs (e.g. customer health, onboarding, new feature adoption, QBRs) to drive customer success objectives
Skills we are looking for
- You should have 4+ years of demonstrated B2B enterprise or SaaS software customer success or consulting experience.
- English is a must, French, Dutch and German is a plus
- Proven people management track record
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for awesome customer experience and a strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities.
- You have previously worked with sales, partners, and/or customers in one or more roles in sales engineering, project management, and customer success.
- You are organized, an entrepreneur, a great listener, an effective communicator and possess the technical and domain skills to be consultative and credible in your approach.
- You are a technically proficient yet effective communicator over the phone, in person, and when delivering demos/presentations.
Nice to haves
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Software Security experience
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +40,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, encourage internal development, and create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check