As a Content Marketer, you help us to tell the story of Intigriti. In 2020 we raised funding and our main goal of 2021 is to grow business in several European markets, and content is essential to stand out in these new markets.
It’s your job to uncover and spread our best stories, tell our audience what sets us apart, and most importantly help us highlight the ways we’re changing the Cyber Security scene. The content you create is valuable input for advertising campaigns. Along the way, you’ll help us generate traffic, activate new audiences, and deliver opportunities and leads.
You are part of a small but growing marketing team and will be responsible for sourcing, writing, editing, and publishing new customer-driven content to help build the pipeline.
But hey, you’re the expert. So, if you have any other creative ideas on how to use content to conquer new markets, the floor is yours.
Key Responsibilities as a Content Marketer
· Take ownership of content creation and distribution from idea to execution
· Collaborate on creating a focused strategy for content, including keyword research
· Responsible for content research, analysis, and reporting on (written) content
· Produce original copy like articles, white papers, testimonials, landing pages, webinars, and podcasts
· Produce marketing and sales collateral
· Maintain, proofread, and keep product content up to date
· Maintain owned social media channels, including LinkedIn and YouTube
· Research and respond to industry trends and articles to bring Intigriti into the conversation
· Grow new leads and opportunities, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
· Complete ad hoc writing and editing tasks when necessary
· Execute all work with exceptional attention to detail
Skills we are looking for:
· Native in English and other languages like French and/or German are a plus
· Degree in Communication, Journalism, linguistic studies, etc.
· +/- 5 years experience in copywriting for a B2B target audience
· Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
· Affinity with IT, SaaS, Technology
· Background in Cyber Security is a huge plus
· Knowledge of HubSpot is a big plus
· Highly collaborative, positive team spirit and a self-starter
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Autonomous, able to manage personal workflow
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check