Enterprise Account Executive
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats.
The Enterprise Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue both within prospect accounts and a small number of existing Enterprise accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory, and engaging with the Intigriti ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities as an Enterprise Account Executive:
- Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development, and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the Intigriti value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the Intigriti solution within individual organizations and the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision-makers
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, etc..
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
Skills we are looking for:
- Negotiator: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations and settles differences with diplomacy.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish!
- Planner: Accurately scopes out tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals and measures performance
- Excellent Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of presentation settings and commands attention
- Understands Customers: Understands the client in terms of what they value and how to motivate them.
- Successful software sales experience
- Ability and desire to hit and overachieve quotas
- Experience in selling via the web and in-person
- Familiarity with the SaaS value proposition
- Apply a deep understanding of the business practice, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- Native in English and any other languages are a plus
Nice to haves:
- Software Security background
- Interest in bug bounty / ethical hacking
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check