Front End Developer
As a fellow software engineer, you will be joining the Intigriti development team, working on front-end and user experience.
You will provide input for a feature and UX design on occasion and spend the majority of your working time building the next version of our platform.
Furthermore, you will gain access to our user testing sessions where you will be confronted with intriguing UX issues and become responsible for finding and applying a fix for the most creative end-users in the field. Our team always appreciates a healthy opinion on our current technologies/methodologies and loves exploring new options for continuous improvement. At Intigriti, our focus is on group effort rather than individual results.
Some of your key responsibilities
- General system engineering and (user) administration
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Troubleshoot, debug and improve the software UX
Maintain and continuously improve application quality
- Continuously improve your code, based on (ao.) peer reviews; Act as reviewer yourself and relay your specialty knowledge to the team
- Take part in grooming new features and (platform) UX architecture
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Server log monitoring and incident resolution
Meet our technology stack
- Typescript, HTML, Sass, RxJS
- Angular 10
Nice to haves
- Basic photo editing
- NodeJS skills
- Basic comprehension of SEO
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture
Skills we are looking for:
- Native in Dutch & fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in fundamental front end languages such as HTML, Sass, and Typescript
- A keen interest in software security and bug bounty is an asset
- Attention to detail, user experience fanatic and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible working hours, willing to take part in a 24x7 support organization
- Positive service-oriented personality
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check