Full Stack Developer .Net
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
As a fellow software engineer, you will be joining the Intigriti development team, working on both front- as well as backend.
You will be taking part in feature analysis, incident investigation and impact & risk reporting, log monitoring, ... but mainly actual hands-on programming.
Furthermore, you will gain access to our own bug bounty program where you will be confronted with intriguing security issues and become responsible for finding and applying a fix for the most creative attack vectors in the field. Our team always appreciates a healthy opinion on our current technologies/methodologies and loves exploring new options for continuous improvement. At Intigriti, our focus is on group effort rather than individual results.
Some of your key responsibilities
- General system engineering and (user) administration
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Maintain and continuously improve code quality
- Continuously improve your code, based on (ao.) peer reviews; Act as reviewer yourself and relay your specialty knowledge to the team
- Take part in grooming new features and (platform) technical architecture
- Server log monitoring and incident resolution
Meet our technology stack
- Typescript, HTML, Sass, C#
- .NET Core 3.1, ASP.NET Core
- Angular 10
Nice to haves
- Experience with (a subset of) technologies: Redux, Rabbitmq, Mediatr, CQRS, EventStore, Svelte, Graylog, GKE
- Experience with (a subset of) the following databases: MongoDB, Postgresql, Redis
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture
- Native in Dutch & fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in software security and bug bounty is an asset
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Stress resistant & you can keep a clear focus on the resolution in an incident-context
- Flexible working hours, willing to take part in a 24x7 support organization
- Positive service-oriented personality
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check