This position supports product development and customer success by actively capturing the right requirements for the platform's next releases and reshaping them into actionable development user stories. While analyzing and shaping your features, you keep platform consistency and functionality top of mind at all times. Besides this, you were born with a keen eye for detail and an absolute obsession to turn conceptual ideas into validated, documented, and well-rounded feature building plans. Reporting into the Head of Product at intigriti.
Key Responsibilities as a Functional analyst
- Helps colleagues enhance their product knowledge and technical acumen proactively
- In order to ensure swift development of the assigned feature(s), the functional analyst proactively scopes the technical solution requirements to address customer needs, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Intigriti
- Coordinates closely with (pre) sales, customer success, triage, and engineering resources to align solution design with all relevant business requirements
- Conducts or takes part in face to face interviews and end-user testing sessions with both colleagues and reference clients in order to ensure maximal understanding of the feature requirements at hand
Prior to approving delivery of a (set of) feature(s) to production, the functional analyst
- Owns the feature through its development cycle
- Serves as SPOC for the DevOps team and the test engineers
- Enriches or adapts user stories if needed
- Transitions knowledge of the feature to platform documentation
- Serves as a linking pin between the features business owner and the engineering/testing teams
- Responsible for successful implementation and delivery (incl. possible migrations) of assigned feature(s), through effective coordination with Internal teams, stakeholders and partners
Skills we are looking for:
- General software development experience
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
- 5 years of industry experience, including 2 or more years in Solutions engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive service-oriented personality
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
Nice to haves:
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Software Security experience
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with (a subset of) following:
- MongoDB / SQL querying
- General web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- An understanding of Angular, .Net technologies, Azure DevOps
- PowerBI dashboarding
- BPMN & UML
- Software Security experience
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +30,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check