As a Graphic Designer, you will help us establish our branding and you will be responsible for designing and coordinating all graphical projects in line with our Marketing strategy & tactics.
You’ll be part of a small but growing marketing team and will be helping the team to produce B2B campaigns for several channels. You’ll be thinking strategically but you’re also prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done. Setting up & optimizing our brand identity are things you’ll get to do from ideation to production.
You get the unique opportunity to jump on board at a very exciting time. The marketing foundation is set and we’re now building the marketing team. You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Content Manager.
Key Responsibilities as a Designer
- Development and enrollment of the Intigriti brand identity
- Install the brand guidelines and serve as a gatekeeper. You will get the opportunity to take ownership for every design delivered
- Translation of creative briefs into graphic designs and concepts which match our campaign objectives
- Develop marketing collateral from concept through production in close collaboration with different (internal & external) stakeholders
- Design a wide variety of graphical deliverables such as brochures, advertisements, flyers, logo’s, infographics, presentations, campaign images, animations, web banners and more
- Apply a strong focus on the "WIFFM" (what's in it for me) for every single created piece
- Manage several projects simultaneously ensuring qualitative and timely delivery
- Stay pro-actively up to date on the latest graphic, printing and animations trends to ensure "on-trend" deliverables
- Create animations and edit videos to bring across messages in different formats for a variety of channels/media
Skills we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is a huge plus!
- 3 years of industry experience
- Native/Fluent English: verbal and written communication skills in English must be excellent
- Creative idea-generator with great communication & collaborative skills
- Background in Cyber Security or SaaS is a huge plus
- Solid experience and background in Adobe Creative Suite Applications (illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign,…)
- Deep understanding of printing techniques and social media/advertising campaign requirements
- Familiar with web design principles
- Proficient/Native in Social Media
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of UX & prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Axure, Marvel are a plus.
Today's companies are agile and fast-moving and can easily have dozens of software releases and changes a day. The threat of cyber-attacks is rapidly increasing and traditional methods of cybersecurity testing no longer measure up.
We’re here to fix that.
By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 25,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check