Growth Marketing Manager
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats.
We are looking for an experienced Growth marketing specialist who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, and creating great experiences for our community and customers. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing customers.
Key Responsibilities as a Growth Marketing Manager
- Drive the overall growth marketing strategy for all channels, including SEO, SEA, and Social, looking at ways to achieve rapid and sustainable growth
- Experience in setting up marketing automation flows in Hubspot (or other)
- Support and innovate the performance of our paid marketing channels, including PPC, Affiliate and Partnership campaigns to help drive efficiency and hit targets
- Lead and influence the performance agenda for all channels across the team including, demand generation, social, content, ATL and BTL
- Be at the cutting edge of customer acquisition and retention in marketplace business, test and suggest new digital advertising techniques and ideas
- With the team, devise, develop and execute new test customer acquisition channels and campaigns, managing agencies where necessary
- Implementing a data focussed and KPI driven way of working within the marketing department.
- Very strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how paid marketing drives and affects the wider business
- Proven delivery of a high return on investment for paid advertising and revenue growth
- Experience of managing and implementing performance marketing strategies within a fast-moving, high growth environment
- A good understanding of the technologies used to run, track and optimize campaigns
- Ability to adapt to both strategic and hands-on requirements
- Strong experience of not only PPC and demand generation but SEO and acquisition through owned and earned channels and how that mix balances out
Skills we are looking for:
- At least 4 years’ experience in growth marketing
- Experience in the SaaS or cyber security industry
- Excellent communication/management skills
- Strong analytical skills, data literate
- You will have extensive experience of managing budgets & deploying plans across a number of complex channels.
- You are very fluent in English both written and spoken any additional language is a plus
- You have experience in managing multiple agencies including creative & consultants.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check