Head of Finance
Who are we?
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty-platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 25,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
The Head of Finance is a key role in ensuring the overall effective financial management and commercial objectives of the company are achieved. As a Head of Finance, you will contribute to building & shaping the finance department throughout the ongoing development of finance processes, insightful reporting and analysis, and efficient and effective workflows. You have a keen interest in SaaS and will have the opportunity to make an impact in all areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities as a Head of Finance:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the finance department
- Preparation and analysis of monthly accounting entries, management accounts, and financial information including commentary
- Assist with weekly cash functions, including client invoicing, scheduling payments, oversight of debtors and creditors position, and reconciliation of cash transactions
- Ensure appropriate financial procedures, controls and structures are in place
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and managing present business cashflow
- Budgeting, forecasting, and monitoring of each department
- Providing insights and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization
- Ensure good governance and effective controls are in place and maintain a strategy for the management of risk
- Supporting the CEO with raising new rounds of funding
- Work effectively as part of the Senior Management Team and provide a ‘whole company’ perspective to manage issues
- Research and manage the entire application process for company grants that Intigriti is eligible for
- Contribute to the planning, agreement, and monitoring of financial targets
- Contribute towards an overall company culture of sharing information and knowledge where there is a focus on solving issues as a team
- Assisting the CEO with the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts for the organisation.
Skills we are looking for:
- You have a Masters degree in business/finance
- Knowledge and experience of financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- 4+ years of experience in comparable roles
- Experience in setting the finance vision and forward planning for a fast-growing business
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, can-do attitude, and ability to think outside the box
- Experience in accounting and reporting for SaaS companies
- Understanding of ERP financial systems and controls
- Convincing personality and ability to work both independently and as a team-player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage their own projects, and allocate their time according to business objectives
- Outstanding IT skills, including and most importantly MS Excel to an advanced level
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check