Head of Sales EMEA
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats.
The Head of Sales EMEA at Intigriti will play a critical role in our company journey. You will accelerate our go-to-market sales strategy and build a world-class sales team to drive execution in the EMEA territory. To be outstanding in this role, you should be an empathetic leader with first-hand volume sales experience and people management skills. You have a proven track record of identifying talent, building, and managing sales teams in an agile environment. Lastly, this role will function alongside product and marketing to identify, scope, and build new revenue opportunities.
Key Responsibilities as a Head of Sales
Manage sales strategy and execution
Work closely with our CEO to develop and execute strategies and processes to achieve revenue goals and other sales-related targets
- Continue developing and evolving the go-to-market strategy including new vertical expansions, new geographic regions, and pricing
- Collaborate cross-functionally to share product feedback with engineering, collaborate with marketing to generate leads and collateral, and smoothly hand off new customers to our customer success team for onboarding
- Work collaboratively across teams, including Product, Marketing, and Triage.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers
- Establish a sales plan and execution
- Prepare and manage forecasts and KPI reporting for the leadership team and QBRs, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning
- Own sales reporting and forecasting for your team, the company, the founders, and the board
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Optimize the sales process for outreach, onboarding, engagement, and upsell
- evangelize the product and personally help close enterprise deals
- Build and manage a motivated team
- You’ll design compensation plans and hold your team members accountable while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
- You’ll build a framework for growth so as to have the right amount and type of roles to support sales goals and existing clients
- Hire, onboard, and train a high performing sales and customer success team.
Skills we are looking for:
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, 5+ years in B2B sales leadership
- Demonstrated track record of building a sales organization at an early stage SaaS company
- Proven success as an enterprise software/tech leader
- Experience building and scaling sales organizations at Series A-C companies
- Relevant sales experience including management of Sales and Customer Success functions
- Experience hiring, retaining, and developing a scaled team. You are an excellent motivator and can also have tough conversations when needed.
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Strong EQ, the ability to listen with empathy, and communicate effectively as a player/coach
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
Nice to haves:
- Cyber Security background
- Big interest in bug bounty / ethical hacking
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check