Head of Triage
As a Head of Triage/Security Analysts, you will be the link between several internal stakeholders, your team, clients and the community of researchers. You will combine people management and coaching with being very hands-on in overseeing incoming submissions from our community. While continuously sharpening your own technical skills and knowledge, you’ll be coaching and educating your team.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Responsible for building a high-performance team (hiring, coaching, retention, …)
- Responsible for further outlining Intigriti’s managed service strategy
- You will inspire the team to reach and overachieve and keep up the quality of our service to clients/researchers.
- You’ll serve as an escalation point and Triage SPOC for assigned customer accounts. Next to that, you will also liaise the communication with the CSM-team & the community-team.
- Providing quality assurance on Intigriti’s managed services, overseeing SLA’s and identifying extra opportunities
- Overseeing the creation of technical resources in relation to our security analysis department and presenting them during internal and external meetings (e.g. conferences, presentations, …)
- Identify and initiate platform & process improvements.
- Research, POC and evaluate reports that come in through our platform (make sure they're unique, concrete & actionable for our clients).
- Assess the severity of reported issues in relation to how they can disrupt business, including the financial and managerial implications.
- Familiarity with and ability to calculate CVSS ratings.
- Review and provide feedback on reports in a constructive and supportive manner
- Provide remediation advice and help customers make the most value out of received reports.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats.
- Perform penetration tests and security validation on computer systems, networks and applications.
- Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities.
Skills we are looking for:
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of demonstrated people management, leadership experience
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native in Dutch & fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and 3y of experience
- Stress resistant & you can keep a clear focus on the resolution in an incident-context
- Hands-on experience in pen testing, security testing, vulnerability assessments, ...
- A strong understanding of the (Ethical) Hacker culture
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to independently find solutions to both technical and non-technical problems with no apparent answer (aggressive googling, stack overflow, etc).
- Flexible working hours, willing to take part in a 24x7 support organization
- Positive service-oriented personality
- Proven technology skills
- Proficient with Mac, Windows, Linux
- OWASP top 10 knowledge
- Web application security knowledge
- Mobile application security knowledge
Nice to haves
- Your very own bug bounty profile
- CEH, CPT, CEPT, CPEN, OSWE, EWPT or EWPTX certificates are a plus
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing by collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check