As a Marketing Assistant, you support our Head of Marketing. In 2020 we raised funding enabling us to grow in several European markets. A Strong Marketing team is essential to stand out in new markets. That’s why we are looking for an experienced marketing assistant to contribute to this growth.
You get the unique opportunity to jump on board at a very exciting time. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant that supports the work of our Head of Marketing and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing marketing campaigns and strategies
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Assistant
- Execute the tasks based on the instructions by the HoM and input by colleagues.
- Ensure that marketing efforts are accurately reflected online and that lead acquisition components are fully in place (Update of websites and channels)
- Set up campaigns in HubSpot, GoToWebinar, and any other Marketing platforms we use
- Responsible for Marketing budget (Controlling incoming invoices and putting these in SalesForce budget)
- Contribute to the day-to-day marketing activities from concept and research through to implementation in any territory where assistance is required
- Help collect information and data to produce consolidated monthly campaign metrics.
- Participate in the development and management of offline and online marketing programs and projects
- Event coordination, both internally (webinars and own events) and externally (shows and seminars)
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master by preference in Marketing
- 3+ years of experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Microsoft Office knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Affinity with Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot) and CRM systems (SalesForce)
- SEA and SEO affinity is a plus
- A fine eye for detail
- Structured and focused
- Strong planning skills
- Creative idea generator and problem solver
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Takes ownership and end responsibility
- Flexible in time and ways of working
Today's companies are agile and fast-moving and can easily have dozens of software releases and changes a day. The threat of cyber-attacks is rapidly increasing and traditional methods of cybersecurity testing no longer measure up.
We’re here to fix that.
By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 30.000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check