Who are we?
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 35,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
This is a varied role and requires involvement in all areas of the business. The candidate should be an excellent communicator, approachable, adaptable to change, and able to prioritize effectively. As the Office Manager, you will be part of the People team reporting to the Head of People, you’ll support our growth plans and assist in the efficient running of the office by providing support to a range of office tasks, including office management, HR, Legal, Finance & Management support. You will support our people by building a great understanding of our culture and driving our social activities, making sure that we continue to develop our engagement, communication, and social interaction between regions.
Key Responsibilities as an Office Manager
- Supporting the CEO and directors to ensure smooth day to day operation
- Working with the management team to implement companies’ policies procedures and internal processes (Health and Safety & HR)
- Providing excellent support with onboarding and training for the business as well as offboarding employees
- Assisting with processing payroll and related documentation (Employee expenses etc)
- Be responsible for compliance in line with legal government policy relating to the country of residency
- You will inspire the team to reach and overachieve goals set by their direct managers keeping a positive working environment
- Lead the employee development continuously encouraging our team to achieve their personal goals
- Master employee relations (appraisals, holiday management, absence, grievance, and disciplinaries)
- Arrange travel, accommodation, and transportation for the employee
- Specialize in Health and Safety, GDPR, Data Protection within the workplace
- Supporting the talent team with c-level business partners meetings or assessments including hiring interviews
- Planning & Executing company events
- Proactively keeping a lookout for new office management trends, tools that align with business growth
- Champion the company’s system, ensuring all hardware/ software /cloud solutions are dealt with efficiently with up to date, memberships
- Skills we are looking for
- Fluent English speaker and fluent in Dutch/French/German or any other languages
- Demonstrable office management experience, likely to be at least 4 years.
- Experience in working with a fast scale-up business that is growing internationally/globally
- Excellent people skills able to lead and motivate
- A tech-savvy person who is able to pick up new tools CRM’s easily,
- Results-focused, finisher completer, who strives to deliver the best outcomes
- Ambitious, high-energy self-starter
- A leader by example, able to inspire and motivate
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written.
- A leader, able to inspire and motivate individual and team performance.
- Strong sales knowledge and commercial approach to business development.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you, whether that’s as an Account Executive, Team Lead, or another route!
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check