The Product Manager at Intigriti builds our product with the future in mind. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between development, design and customer-facing teams. As Intigriti's Product Manager you deeply care about customers & internal needs. You will be joining a passionate and ambitious team that wants to change the face of Cybersecurity.
Key Responsibilities as a Product Manager
- Work alongside our architects, engineers, product owners & analysts, to help prioritize which features are developed first
- Aligning the product roadmap
- Managing the product backlog and intake of new feature requests
- Work together with a growing, cross-functional team alongside design, engineering, … to decide what we build next and execute on that decision
- Talk with stakeholders & customers to get a deeper understanding of the opportunities we need to address
- Ensure our product owners & analysts have all ins and outs to create business value when designing features and improvements
- Help colleagues enhance their product knowledge and technical acumen proactively
- Think in terms of the big picture, deliver on the details
- Facilitate the stakeholders in the organisation and translate needs and opportunities into a prioritised and achievable product roadmap
- Be a hands-on product evangelist
- Approach business analysis and prioritisation of (new) feature requests and enhancements with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Provide content for product roadmaps report on delivery and provide business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps
- You collaborate with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFP’s (request for proposal)
- Coordinates closely with (pre) sales, customer success, triage, and engineering resources to align solution design with all relevant business requirements
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Manage the product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected
- Work closely with the Product Owners and development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority projects
Skills we are looking for:
- Fluent English speaker and it is a plus if you are fluent in Dutch/Flemish
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ideally 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision-making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +30,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check