At Intigriti, our online platform is at the heart of the business. We aim to guarantee premium quality, robust, secure and a community-centred approach in anything we do. The PO is a member of the Product & Engineering team and acts as the orchestrator of our feature development and delivery pipeline. Your main responsibility is overseeing (functional) analysis, development and delivery of any feature on the roadmap for our product.
Based on priorities and business analysis data gained from our Product Manager, the Product owner moves back and forth on the intersection between business, technology and UX. Within this magic triangle, (s)he liaises with the business owner, the DevOps team and any other stakeholders related to a feature. The eternal quest of capturing the right requirements and coordinating design and delivery by reshaping all desired solution into actionable and consistent development stories is what drives the PO.
As the company grows, additional analysts will be added to the team that will rely on the Product Owner for active coaching and quality assurance on the analysis efforts done across development squads.
Key Responsibilities as a Product Owner
- Constantly learn more about the security industry and intigriti's products, to become a product expert and be able to anticipate business needs.
- Create, maintain & prioritise our feature development backlog
- Boil business requirements down to actionable development stories & communicate these to the team
- Create documentation and training materials for newly released features
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and pain points, and represent those to the development team, pushing for customer-centric & researcher-centric solutions
- Help to break down epics into user stories, ensure they are complete with acceptance criteria and ready for development
- Work closely with quality assurance testers to ensure quality and compliance of deliverables with product and design requirements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize ensure timely delivery
- Perform agile ceremonies including standups, grooming, sprint planning and retros
- Develop a deep understanding of our existing product architecture, product vision, and desired business outcomes, and communicate that effectively to our engineering team and other stakeholders
- Identify any key issues or risks that impact the meeting of pre-established targets, propose and implement solutions and improvements, and communicate proactively about changes or the status of projects
- Monitor, measure and be accountable for release success metrics after any launch
Skills we are looking for:
- Coaching skills to help other analysts in the organisation grow while still safeguarding quality and timely delivery
- General software development or functional analysis experience
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- 5 years of industry experience, including 2 or more years in Solutions engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive service-oriented personality
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role
- Experience championing your product team and you're a natural motivator
- Things are constantly changing around here so you'll also have the ability to break down complex problems, deliver real-world business outcomes and handle those changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in creating user stories, leading agile ceremonies and scoping meetings
- Domain-specific experience with a community-based platform and/or mobile applications is a bonus
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Software Security experience
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with (a subset of) following:
- MongoDB / SQL querying
- General web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- An understanding of Angular, .Net technologies, Azure DevOps
- PowerBI dashboarding
- BPMN & UML
- Software Security experience
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +30,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, encourage internal development, and create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check