Sales Development Team Leader
Who are we?
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 25,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
The Sales Development Team Lead is pivotal to the company’s growth plans, with the responsibility to build and lead a high-performance demand generation team consisting of sales development representatives (SDR’s), that deliver high quality leads into the sales pipeline. The role is critical to hiring, training, managing, and motivating SDRs, and ensuring all SDR team members are enabled to deliver their objectives, demand generations targets, and KPI’s. This will be a part people manager role and a part SDR contributing role. You will be reporting to the SDR Manager and working in close collaboration with the Account Executives.
Key Responsibilities as an SDR Team Lead
- You will recruit and lead sales development representatives (SDR’s), building a high-performance demand generation team in London, Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- You will coach the team to employ the right sales methodologies, instilling the value-sell skillset and developing their business acumen.
- You will inspire the team to reach and overachieve goals and will drive consistent performance against KPI’s
- You will drive 100% demand generation goals, in support of the company revenue goals
- You will identify opportunities to improve processes and ensure the SDR function is following best practices.
- You will report to the SDR Manager about the team performance and demand generation results on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- You will implement and manage effective demand generation processes, contributing to the overall sales pipeline. Implement effective demand generation and lead tracking processes.
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive team
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities, and Pipeline Generation
Skills we are looking for:
- Fluent English speaker and fluent in Dutch/French/Germany
- Demonstrable sales management experience, likely to be at least two years.
- Experience in building and managing sales development representative teams of similar size and composition.
- Worked in a SaaS company’s before
- Experience of working in a high growth environment.
- Evidence of consistently delivering team targets and KPI’s.
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with a high level of intelligence.
- Excellent people skills able to lead and motivate
- Highly skilled in Salesforce, SalesLoft or outreach.io
- Results focused, finisher completer, who strives to deliver the best outcomes
- Ambitious, high energy self-starter
- A leader by example, able to inspire and motivate
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written.
- A leader, able to inspire and motivate individual and team performance.
- Strong sales knowledge and commercial approach to business development.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development, and will create a career path that suits you, whether that’s as an Account Executive, Team Lead, or another route!
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check