We are looking for our first Scrum Master, who will help our tech team(s) with our sprint planning and day-to-day sprint management. Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects and enjoys being part of a team. You will play a huge part in scaling the way we work in our teams and with our clients. You will help facilitate relationships and efficiencies within single teams and between teams. One of your main tasks will be smoothening out our day-to-day operations and ensuring collaboration/education on methodologies.
Key Responsibilities as a Scrum Master
Manage the team activities to deliver on committed deliverables
Make sure that all resources are allocated according to the needs of your team(s)
Manage each project’s scope, timeline while keeping team capacity planning/management in mind
- Facilitate certain standard scrum ceremonies such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, …
- Serve as a liaison between the team members, other teams & other stakeholders
- Mentor team members in agile and scrum methodologies, promoting best practices & driving improvement/scalability
- Ensure that goals, scope and domain are understood by everyone on the team
- Ensure the Product Owners know how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
- Supporting the Product owners in finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Coaching the development team in self-management and cross-functionality
- Capture & communicate metrics and team health data to improve forecasts and help the team maintain a sustainable/scalable pace
- Use a servant leadership style and make sure that you support the team by responding to issues and minimizing external distractions
Skills we are looking for
- Fluent English speaker and it is a plus if you are fluent in Dutch/Flemish
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Agile expertise or experience with agile scaling frameworks
- 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master and relevant project management experience
- Experience as an analyst delivering software using agile development practices would be advantageous
- Experience with navigating complex software development projects & various stakeholders.
- Experience with technical tools such as Azure DevOps
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision-making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- A ‘fix-it’ mentality is highly appreciated!
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +35,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, encourage internal development, and create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check