Due to fast and international growth, we are looking for extra Security Analysts to join our triage team. The ideal candidate will oversee incoming security vulnerability reports from our researcher community, while continuously sharpening her/his cybersecurity skills. All of this happens through dedicated interaction with the researcher's community and with the goal of offering the best possible service to both companies and researchers.
At Intigriti, our focus is on group effort rather than individual results. Our team always appreciates a healthy opinion on technology and the way of working. New options for continuous improvement are welcomed and embraced.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Challenge and support both researchers and security teams using your entire security skillset
- Research, POC and evaluate reports that come in through our platform (make sure they're unique, concrete & actionable for our clients)
- Assess the severity of reported issues in relation to how they can disrupt business, including the financial and managerial implications
- Familiarity with and ability to calculate CVSS ratings
- Review and provide feedback on reports in a constructive and supportive manner
- Motivate and engage security researchers to continuously outperform themselves
- Build a positive relationship with our community, customers in close collaboration with success management
- Provide remediation advice and help customers make the most value out of received reports
- Proactively identify and solve issues, as well as accept and quickly respond to delegated work
- Communicate, document and share your findings
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- Perform penetration tests and security validation on computer systems, networks and applications
- Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native in Dutch & fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and 3y of experience
- Stress resistant & you can keep a clear focus on the resolution in an incident-context
- Hands-on experience in pen testing, security testing, vulnerability assessments, ...
- A strong understanding of the (Ethical) Hacker culture
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to independently find solutions to both technical and non-technical problems with no apparent answer (aggressive googling, stack overflow, etc).
- Flexible working hours, willing to take part in a 24x7 support organization
- Positive service-oriented personality
- Proven technology skills
- Proficient with Mac, Windows, Linux
- OWASP top 10 knowledge
- Web application security knowledge
- Mobile application security knowledge
Nice to haves
- Your very own bug bounty profile
- CEH, CPT, CEPT, CPEN, OSWE, EWPT or EWPTX certificates are a plus
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check