(Senior) Customer Success Manager
As our third Customer Success Manager, you will be key in helping us with the Customer Success processes & delivery. As the Customer Success Manager, you will be working closely with our valuable clients to provide them with advice, support, and nurturing to launch Intigriti with an eye towards customer success, expansions, and renewals. Customer Success Managers must know the company’s products inside out to help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager
- Being responsible for the entire customer success cycle
- Responsible for the lead transition from sales to implementation and providing training, support, and guidance to customers as they deploy Intigriti across their business.
- Provide support to our current and future customers (lead regular meetings, provide online support, etc.) to support the success with their deployment to ensure renewal and/or expanded use of Intigriti.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of Intigriti’s team, including support, sales, and product teams.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales and development teams to provide timely product feedback and to serve as the customer advocate to resolve any issues.
- Develop and document best practices for support process and product improvements.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Intigriti, while delivering customer happiness
- Implement process improvements and create scalable programs (e.g. customer health, onboarding, new feature adoption, QBRs) to drive customer success objectives
Skills we are looking for
- You should have 4+ years of demonstrated B2B enterprise or SaaS software customer success or consulting experience.
- English is a must, French, Dutch and German is a plus
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for awesome customer experience and a strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities.
- You have previously worked with sales, partners, and/or customers in one or more roles in sales engineering, project management, and customer success.
- You are organized, an entrepreneur, a great listener, an effective communicator and possess the technical and domain skills to be consultative and credible in your approach.
- You are a technically proficient yet effective communicator over the phone, in person, and when delivering demos/presentations.
Nice to haves
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Software Security experience
Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing by collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible threats.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check