Software Test Engineer
This position supports product engineering by ensuring that all deliveries throughout the software delivery pipeline are subjected to the proper quality assurance tests. Besides performing the actual quality assurance testing (both functional and non-functional), the QA engineer will ensure oversight and full traceability of the testing process for each individual development item. In order to optimize delivery efficiency and operations, the QA engineer will make sure to further elaborate on the existing automated tests and aim to make each individual test a part of a fully automated build and release cycle. Reporting to the Head of Product of intigriti.
Key Responsibilities as a QA engineer
- Coordinates closely with the development team to ensure maximally automated and up-to-date tests
- Coordinates closely with all involved business owners to ensure feature validation and acceptance prior to release
- Performs functional tests on all deliveries during the development cycle both new features and regression testing
- Ensures and performs non-functional tests on all deliveries during the development cycle both new features and regression testing
- Owns the quality of the platform on all environments other than development
- Assists in troubleshooting and simulation of occurring errors
- Is responsible for the quality of the platform through effective testing (manual and automated) and coordination with internal teams, stakeholders, and partners
- Documents and maintains test scenario's for all owned platform functionalities
- QA reporting to management and own team
Skills we are looking for
- General software development and quality assurance experience
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in software quality assurance
- Proven interpersonal skills, can use both diplomacy and constructive urgency depending on the situation at hand
- Outstanding analytic abilities and strong persistence to assess the required quality of delivery
- Aims for perfection through a roadmap of progressive iterations
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Process minded, continuous improvement and process automation is the norm
- Positive service-oriented personality
Nice to haves
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with (a subset of) the following:
- MongoDB / SQL querying
- Knowledge of testing automation frameworks (Cypress knowledge is preferred)
- General web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- An understanding of Angular, .Net technologies, Azure DevOps
- Software Security experience
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over +30,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, encourage internal development, and create a career path that suits you.
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check