Technical Program Manager
As our Technical Program Manager, you will be key in the relationship between customers & Intigriti. You will be working closely with our clients by leading, coordinating & monitoring their programs with an eye towards the entire account lifecycle from onboarding to renewals.
Knowing the company’s products inside out to help customer plan & understand the best ways to utilize our products based on their needs or business plan. You will also be responsible for gathering feedback & being the liaison with the internal teams to make sure that their bug bounty programs are successful.
Key Responsibilities as a Technical Program Manager
- Support the customer success team with the technical knowledge to measure and improve the success of bug bounty programs.
- Help the customers understand findings and their severities.
- Work closely with the triage and community teams to coordinate or discuss changes to bug bounty programs, select and invite new researchers to programs, collect their feedback and discuss them with the stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance when it comes to onboarding and shaping bug bounty programs, helping to define clear testing scopes, bounty tables and testing requirements
- Customer onboarding & training on the product(s), set up of workflows/integrations, … and accounts optimization.
- Assist the pre-sales team with lead qualification
- Provide technical advice to customers, analyze data and translate this into scopes/proof of concepts/…
- Provide operational support on running programs, ensuring customers get value as well as oversee a good relationship between the customer and the researchers.
- Be a strategic partner for our customers, lead QBRs and succession planning meetings, ensuring customers meet KPIs, renew and expand.
- Have an understanding of our customer's internal processes/goals /requirements/… and share best practice methodologies.
- Serve as a liaison between customers & our internal departments (technical/non-technical) in order to ensure that all goals/requirements are met.
- Gather and document product feedback/feature requests/…
- Provide feedback & insights gained through customer relations to intigriti’s product team/triage team/…
- Demo new features and support expansion efforts that are program-specific.
- Give customized recommendations to clients depending on their maturity stage (based on data & best practices).
- Develop new processes and improve current processes and coordinate procedures for optimized working efficiency and productivity.
- Develop evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Skills we are looking for:
- You should have 2+ years of demonstrated B2B enterprise or SaaS software customer success or consulting experience.
- Experience in pen testing or bug bounty industry is a big plus
- Understanding of common vulnerabilities in web- and mobile applications
- English is a must, Dutch, French and German are a plus
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical conversational knowledge in capacity, utilization and performance of SaaS applications, ITIL, …
- Excellent time management, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- Strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities.
- You have previously worked with sales, partners, and/or customers in one or more roles in sales engineering, project management, and customer success or professional services.
- Alternatively, you should have 2+ years of experience as a security engineer/ security specialist.
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty'-platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over 25,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.
Why join us?
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, setting you up for success. In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star’ award in 2020, cementing our place as one of the hottest start-ups in Belgium. We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, we encourage internal development and will create a career path that suits you, whether that’s as an Account Executive, Team Lead or another route!
All prospective employees must pass a criminal record check